Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Need My Lord

It's kind of wonderful to sit and cry because you desire God. Thinking about how I get to actually see Him someday is just such a wonderful feeling. But it honestly kind of breaks my heart at the same time, because I want to be with Him so much right now.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe we'll never feel completely whole on this earth. I've been saved and sanctified, and I love my Jesus, but I wonder if maybe the complete, 100% whole feeling doesn't come until we get to Heaven. Until we finally get to see our wonderful Lord.

I'm content and willing to do His work while I'm on this earth, just as I'm supposed to. But man, I can't wait to see Him. Weather it be because I go to the grave, or because He finally comes back for the saints of God. I can't wait to be with my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment